Published on - 12-02-2015
This policy applies to all staff.
The lead manager for the application and monitoring of this policy is Assistant Headteacher
A. Delivery of curriculum ICT -
B. Recording and Assessment of curriculum ICT-
Heads of Faculty will log students’ use and application of ICT.
Heads of Faculty will retain appropriate evidence and report at the end of the Key Stage students’ progress within subject reports.
C. Detailed ICT policies available on the BHCC Helpdesk
Sending information to third parties
The monitoring and review procedure for this policy is as follows:
Assistant Headteacher will require the ICT team to -
- Monitor the curriculum area usage levels and the booking of the ICT suites.
- Monitor ICT INSET for staff to meet the target for all serving teachers to be confident and competent users of ICT.
- Report annually to the Headteacher on the monitoring process.
Network Manager –
- Review the ICT policy.
- Monitor the adherence to these policies and report any irregularities to the Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.
Revised: March 2015
Ratified: March 2015
Next review date: March 2016
The Governing Body’s Statement of General Principles with Regard to Behaviour Rationale and purpose 1. This Statement has been dra...
(adapted from the Manual of Personnel Practice and to reflect the requirements of KCSiE 2016) 1. Purpose 1.1 The purpose of this policy is to defin...
Effective 8th May 2018 Expectations All students are expected to wear the correct school uniform at all times, and to conduct themselves appropriate...
Approved by: David Watkins Date: 19.02.18 Last reviewed on: 19.02.18 Next review due by: 19.09.18 Contents 1. Aims 2. Legislation 3...
1. Purpose and principles This Code of Conduct aims to establish a set of principles which underpin the expected conduct of staff at Brighton Hil...
School name: Brighton Hill Community School Date: 29 March 2017 Date of next review: April 2019 (This document is freely available t...
This policy should be read in conjunction with the school’s Child Protection Policy: 5A Policy Statement Safeguarding determines the actions...
Context This document should be read in conjunction with information contained in the Policy on Staff Acceptable Use of ICT and on the County C...
Overview Brighton Hill Community School understands the importance that a student’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development plays in ...
Objective -To ensure the smooth and effective transfer of Year 6 students into Year 7 at the School This policy applies to all staff.The lead manager...