Q: How do we know if it has had an impact?
Supporting Your Child & Learning Support Department
Published on - 16-05-2016
- We see evidence that the student is making progress academically against national/age expected measures and that the gap is narrowing – they are catching up to their peers or expected age levels
- The student is achieving or exceeding their expected levels of progress
- Verbal feedback from the teacher, parent and student
- Formal or informal observations of the student at school
- Students may move off the SEND Register when they have ‘caught up’ or made sufficient progress.